Monday, October 4, 2010

Bankroll Reading

So I just spent an hour or so going through some old Pokerroad.com threads dealing with bankroll considerations for playing full time. Reading threads in forums like this always makes me feel a bit bad about playing full time. I read things about needing 50 buy ins and it being impossible to grind games like 1-2 and 2-5, which are primarily the games I play.

It just seems really odd to me. It makes me think I'm doing it wrong because I dont have a huge roll, and I don't play super huge. However, I have provided for myself pretty well, never have been super short on cash, and have not had any real problems making my bills. It makes me wonder if I these guys know something I don't. Granted I have not really built my bankroll to the point where I move up, but aside from that I am pretty happy with how I have done.

Well, whatever, just food for a thought I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment